LETS MAKE A PLAN

sorry for the grainy photos, it was just before sunrise when I took these - the camera was working OT!

Alright, so we’ve gotten back into the swing of making blogging a priority, so let’s create a plan to get me to my goals!  You may ask “well, what are your goals Chanda?”  I’ve thought long and hard about this and I want to be very clear and concise as to what I plan on using my time toward here and on my other socials.  I’ve told the story a million times around of how I don’t plan on becoming an "influencer" - I’ve been down that road before!  I want to share the things I love as organically as possible!  If this means telling folks NO, then so be it!  I don’t want this to come off as me being rude, but things will be done the way that I want this time around!


On with the plan!  Like I mentioned last week, I still have some housekeeping to do across all of my networks.  Actually putting this down in writing will hold me accountable to complete these items.  I use the excuse that I'm busy - well, I am!  But that simply cannot be my excuse anymore if I want to develop a schedule that comes natural!  So, let's go!

PLANNING 
  • creating a social media planner
    • This should be quite easy as I love stationary and planning - making plans pretty make me happy!
  • creating a creation schedule
    • Once the planner is ready, I would like to carve out the time that I use for content creation.  This (I believe) would set me up for success the most as I would know what time to plan content and what time to be with my family and do all of the other millions of things!
  • take more stock photos
    • I am a creature of not having photos to use in my back pocket.  I want more photos other than what I shoot weekly to use for any or no particular reason
  • plan what I am going to talk about
    • Eventually, I want to get Youtube back in the mix of things, but I truly enjoy writing when I post my blogs - great photos (not today y'all, give me grace!) and even better conversation is key!

BLOG UPDATES
  • updating my About page and fine tooth combing through all other pages to make sure they are up to date
  • work on my blog domain name
    • The update to nykenjee.com will make things look a bit more professional
  • testing all links
    • I don't know how far back I am going to go with this, but right now the links are borderline hot mess express *facepalm*
SOCIAL MEDIA PRESENCE
  • figure out my blog, IG and TikTok style/theme
    • This one is tricky since I like different looks for each platform.  I have to figure out how to join them all together and have a consistent them amongst theme all
  • learn what's HOT on these socials
    • It seems like reels are the thing for IG right now and *muah* editing for TikTok - I want to hone in on it all and create some bomb ass content like I used to!  And I have a teenager who will be put to great use with this :)
  • creating a page to link all socials to each social
    • Does this even make sense?  Because it does in my head!


I have more on the list, but this is a great start!  I can't wait to update y'all on how things are going and if you have any good tips/tricks, please let me know about them!  I hope to bring y'all some WAY better pics next week - but until then, be safe, peace and love!

- C
 

Comments