I'D RATHER BE CRAZY... + LINK UP

...Well, not really crazy, but you know! I knew the moment I opened the package for this dress that I would do a nod to Beyonce's "Hold Up". Now, of course, my dress doesn't compare to her Roberto Cavalli dress but I couldn't resist this gorgeous yellow. :) Now, the color of this dress mirrored how hot it was while shooting these! I loved every bit of it too because about 3-4 weeks ago, we were complaining about it being too cold! By the time hub and I was done, my poor dress was drenched with sweat! Luckily, I know how to change in the car because that's the only thing that saved me! 😩

FIT DETAILS
dress + shoes: justfab || jewelry: old

Let's talk about the set up of these photos. The idea of shooting by railroad tracks was all mine, but whenever hubby is involved with any of my shoots, he tries to bring out more of me than I want to! If you don't know, I am probably the most directionally challenged person. On the face of this planet. PERIOD. Even with in-car and phone GPS (I know guys, I must get better). So to avoid getting lost, I asked him to drive to the tracks and my ONLY request was that we go to an area where there wasn't anyone (because, you know, I'm shy or whatever)! Not only did he take us to the Amtrack tracks, he took us to the boarding area (Royal Oak) right across from the Smartbus Terminal! ALL KINDS OF PEOPLE! 🤦🏾‍♀️ And he did this being funny, I know it! We had to wait about 20 minutes for the train to clear and we got these off and I have to admit, I like the way they came out, so #hesakeeper!

"Let's imagine for a moment that you never made a name for yourself
Or mastered wealth, they had you labeled as a king
Never made it out the cage, still out there movin' in them streets
Never had the baddest woman in the game up in your sheets
Would they be down to ride?
No, they used to hide from you, lie to you
But y'all know we were made for each other
So I find you and hold you down
Me sing se"
today's shoot location - Amtrak, Royal Oak stop

WEEKLY SPOTLIGHT
This weeks spotlight is Nistha from FashioNistha!
Her monochromatic look is EVERYTHING but can we talk about this photo though? #gorgeous

Thanks for linking up last week!

TIME TO LINK UP
Now, it's YOUR turn to link up! Come on and share what you've been up to!!
linking up with these beauties this week!


Comments