SUMMER LUVIN' | TBB ASKS

I missed May's installment of TBB Asks, which I'm kicking myself about - but here we are in a new month!
Get ready to learn a little more about me and how I do Summer! 
1. WALK OR BIKE RIDE?
BIKE RIDIN' ALL SUMMER! 🚲

2. FAVORITE PICNIC FOOD?
Watermelon 🍉

3. POOL OR LAKE?
Okay, so I love a great pool for shooting at but take me to the lake for fun!🌊

4. FAVORITE FLAVOR OF ICE CREAM?
Um, ALL of them!!🍦

5. ICE CREAM CONE OR IN A DISH?
Cone, all day, every day!

6. FLIP FLOPS OR SLIDES?
Probably Slides.  I really hate the sound of when both hit the back of your foot though, smh...

7. JEAN SHORTS OR JEAN CAPRIS?
I would rather have sundresses!

8. FAVORITE SUMMER FRUIT?
Either Watermelon or Pineapple 🍉🍍

9. CORN ON THE COB OR CUT OFF THE COB?
ON!! :) 🌽

10. FAVORITE SUMMERTIME SONG?
Anything that gets me hype about going outdoors!

11. FAVORITE SUMMERTIME ACTIVITY?
Just being outside!  I don't care what's going on, as long as I'm out there!

12. FAVE BERRY - STRAWBERRY, BLUEBERRY, RASPBERRY OR BLACKBERRY?
This is a hard one, but I would have to say Strawberry 🍓

13. BIKINIS, TANKINIS OR ONE-PIECES?
Either bikini or one-piece.  The Summer is going to get whatever body I throw at it! 👙

14. DRESSES OR SKIRTS?
Dresses, all day, every day! 👗

15. ONE WORD TO DESCRIBE SUMMER?
YASSSSSSSSSS!! 💁🏾‍♀️
dress + booties: ami clubwear || cardigan + choker: f21 || watch: jord
lips: copenhagen, nyx + mamacita, iluvsarahiiXcolourpop liner

linking up with these beauties this week!

Comments