MID WINTER LOOK BOOK

Guys, have you missed me?  I've totally missed you and I can say that it's all Mother Nature's fault!  Winter Blues are a thing, trust me, I know!  I don't think that I am being hit as hard as I have before, but I really don't want to get out and participate in ANYTHING!!  Good thing is we only have a couple solid months left of this stuff and things like Mid Winter Look Books keep me going!

Picked up a couple things from Tobi, which is an online women's boutique based in Los Angeles and I must say that these are completely out of MY normal box!  


jacket + top: tobi || pants: old || shoes: footlocker


dress: tobi || boots (sold out): justfab


How's life going in your neck of the woods?  I'm really gonna try my best to get out of this cold weather rut and bring you guys some heat!  Hope you're having a great week and I will see you soon!


Wanna see this in action?

Linking up with these lovelies