BURGUNDY LOVE + LINK UP

Happy Halloween everyone!  For the life of me, I tried to get it together with a costume post.  Time just wasn't on my side this year but in it's place, I am linking up with a few of my favorite bloggers (keep reading to find out who).  I hope that the weather in your neck of the woods is cooperating enough to allow for trick or treating with the little ones today!  Kinda cold in my area but that won't stop the candy rush!

|| TREND SPIN LINK UP ||


This week, I am linking up with these beauties for the infamous Trend Spin Linkup!  I've been following Laura of Walking in Memphis in High Heels and Erin of The Fashion Canvas for the longest and I've been linking up with them for a couple years now every Tuesday!  Now, I've added another to my reading list with Jenna from Visions of Vogue!


FIT DETAILS
sweater: f21 || jeans + booties + bag: justfab

I fell in love with this sweater when I laid eyes on it.  The hardest decision was color (this one or mustard).  It's something about it that has an old school vibe to it, especially with the bell sleeves.  I decided to pull it back some to make it look like a hi-lo because initially, it's SUPA booby!  Nonetheless, it's so soft and comfy and I can see putting some miles on this one!


I didn't want to have too many accessories with this fit (which I'm noticing that less is more these days). Added some skinnies, some navy accessories with my bag/booties and a simple pair of hoops and this is a Fall fit in the bag!


Make sure you guys link up below and HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!
linking up with these beauties this week!

trendspin linkup sweater weather
This week's featured bloggers are The Kontemporary and A Blonde's Moment!
Add your link below to be featured next week! featured fashion blogger linkup Here is the linkup! Next week is a free week so anything goes!