WISHFUL THINKING

When the weather man said that it was going to be in the 50's, flirting with 60's, I was TOO pumped! I immediately was like "Let me shop my closet real quick and put together the Springiest Winter outfit I have!" Then I went out there and was QUICKLY reminded of how Michigan is set up in February! 😅 Not to mention, it won't be warmer until like Tuesday with rain so....yeah!

fit details
top (dress): lovely wholesale || skirt: choies || boots: sole and style || jewelry: old

I'm pretty sure that you guys remember this skirt [here and here] because I've worn it all the way out and guess what?  I will continue to wear it until the last thread falls out of it!  It fits absolutely PERFECT with these GAWJUS™ boots from Sole and Style.  I just couldn't resist these and the great thing about this site is that it's owned and operated by fellow blogger (and friend in my head) Crystal from The Pretty Kitty Blog!


I am so happy for her and her newest endeavor with Sole with Style!  I also have some jewelry pieces that I got from her (I'm sorry I don't have photos, but you can check the links to the Carpe Diem bracelet, Unicorn keychain (unicorns are my FAVORITE), Black Grunge chokers (set of 4) and the Lolita Lace choker set.)  And even more AWESOMENESS for you guys, you can use my code "Chanda20" and receive 20% off of your whole order with Sole and Style!

2 in a row guys, I'm on a roll!  I won't say that I am back to a routine of uploading 2/3 times a week but I'm getting that feeling back!  I absolutely love blogging, I am just waiting on Mother Nature to give us that good ol' weather and it will be ON! 😉 See you guys soon!