NEW SHOES | ANNA from SHOEDAZZLE

It's been a while for new shoe posts, but here is the latest to enter my closet, Anna from ShoeDazzle! Another 1st in a long time is my shopping with SD and I was pleasantly surprised on how much they've changed since I last logged in.  They are selling CLOTHES now!  Who knew?  Probably EVERYONE but me, smh.  Nonetheless, these babies brought me JOY when I laid eyes on them!



THESE ARE THE MOST COMFIEST SHOES THAT I'VE GOTTEN IN A WHILE

(besides Murial from JustFab), feels like I am literally walking on some Sealy's posturepedic mattresses 😅! The fact that they are Rose Gold and SHINY (I have a thing about shiny shoes as my quote says).  I truly can't wait to dress these up and honestly, the only reason I haven't worn them yet is because I wanted to blog them first (😫 am I the only one who holds in to something for a month because they aren't blogged? #probably).
Happy TUESDAY loves! 💛 Until the next installment of NEW SHOES, let me know how you would style these.  I have a few tricks up my sleeve, but would love to get some input on what you think!