BEAUTIFUL

"Here we are, finally together...holding close, never release this..."
One of my favorite "float in space" songs by Late Night Alumni.  That's what I immediately thought about while editing these photos.  As we approach the final month of Summer, all I plan on filling my soul with is happiness, peace and positive vibes to prepare my mind for another school year and Fall's cooler weather.



skirt: hhhg luxe for brunch || jewelry + cami: forever xxi || clutch: old || lips: "fast play" by mac


Caryss and I went out super last minute to shoot these.  I think that made her nervous because the majority of the shots were out of focus, but I can't get mad at her.  I just love the fact that she is willing to learn a craft that I'm quite passionate about and TBH, she was totally helping me out so that I didn't have to bring out my trusted tripod and wireless remote.


I wanted to focus in on this beautiful skirt that I purchased from HHHG Luxe last year that I'm TOTALLY loving!  I waited a little too long (and this sold out SUPER fast) to blog this, so it's not avail anymore. :( I also have my eye on this sweater and this top (if they restock *fingers crossed*). Minimal pairings with a simple cami, my translucent clutch and drapey jewels complete this.
...Cause you're beautiful...Something in your eyes, Tells me I have found...Love that never dies, I don't have to dream...Reality is beautiful in you...Never felt more true...

Happy Monday Loves 💕 I hope you had a great weekend and have a beautiful, productive week ahead!

linking up with these beauties!

IF YOU LIKE ME, PLEASE PIN ME!