NEW SHOES | NIKE DUNKS SKY HI

The latest epi of New Shoes is welcoming in these casual beauties from Nike. It's so unconventional on how these entered the closet. My husband, who is a regular sneakerhead, LIVES in the mall. Not always spending money, but building relationships with the reps that work in his favorite stores so they can keep him informed on all of the latest sales, drops and anything related to saving him money.

While browsing through the mall, which we already know how I feel about malls, we stopped in FootLocker looking at shoes for him and these Nike Dunks Sky Hi's jumped out at me!  I started drooling until I looked at the price!  Normal price $180, on sale for $129.99.  WOWZERS!  There is never a day on this Earth that I would want to pay that much for a pair of sneakers, but my size 13/14 wearing husband swears that it was a great deal.  I called bull**** and shenanigans!  Then he uttered those lovely words of "just pay $35 and I got the rest" and the rest is history!  They have tons of different styles and the prices are dropping even more!  Take a look below!



  • Nike women's sneakerboots
  • 1980s retro styling
  • Water-repellent upper
  • Quilted wool collar
  • Pivot point rubber sole
  • Concealed 2.6" wedge
  • Suede, leather and wool upper; Rubber sole
  • Imported

"The coveted Nike Dunk silhouette from the 1980s was made even cooler thanks to a wedge heel. Now, the model gets an even bigger style boost on the latest iteration of this style classic, the Nike Dunk Sky Hi Sneakerboot 2.0. With the sick good looks of the Nike Dunk Sky High and the weatherproof features of a boot, this model is sure to become your favorite when temperatures drop."
What's the latest addition to your closet, whether it be a shoe splurge or a top that you just couldn't do without?  I think I am gonna take a couple months off from shoes because I've really been indulging lately and this purchase I need to have justified before I can start swiping again.  I can at least try, right?  See them in action HERE!  More of the collection from FootLocker HERE!  Happy Thursday Loves! ♥ Friday is in less than 24 hours!