SPRING FLORALS + LINK UP | 04.25.16

Dear last minute!  We have to stop meeting like this!  The last couple weeks, I've been seriously racing the sun to get my photos done and they are extremely rushed!  Aside from my procrastination, I'm super stoked for this weeks LMTF because not only is this a throwback fit from almost 3 years ago (YIKES) but I have my very first co-host for my link up! Come on in to see who's along for the ride!


Joining me today is Nina from A World of Dresses! Nina's blog is all about my favorite garment, dresses! What started as a dress challenge of wearing a dress a day for a month for Nina, quickly evolved to sharing her love for the fashionable frocks and even participating in Dressember, which is a campaign in December where women raise money for organizations working to end human trafficking. A World of Dresses is dedicated to all things related to dresses, women’s empowerment, self-love and style tips. Stop on over and see how she styled 4 different looks from Kismet OTR and make sure to show Nina and her fabulous blog, A World of Dresses, some love!
dress (old): purple glass boutique || shoes + bag (old): justfab || bracelet (old): f21


Today's fit is a throwback from my Teal Flower Blossoms post way back in May 2013! I really didn't realize it had been that long since I showed this beautiful dress some love! I received this dress to share on my YouTube channel (video) from Purple Glass Boutique. Naturally, it's not available anymore, but they do still have some of the cutest pieces, especially for a night out on the town like this dress, this 2 piece and this bodysuit!
I remember when I took 2013's photos.  I was on my P90x kick and I was so proud of how my body showed!  So lets be honest, I love how my body looks now that I am a little curvier and can fill it out the way it should be!  I didn't think after getting sick last August that I would actually get back to my normal weight.  I don't mind sharing, I'm 5'6" and right now, I'm 155 lbs.  Before I got sick, I was 162 lbs and once I started to recover I was down to 141 lbs!  It took a lot longer than expected but Thank God I was able to get back to where I felt normal.  I am about 5 pounds lighter than where I want to be, but I'm sure I'll get there in no time!  I decided to change up my shoes and go with a tan caged heel and add another pop of color with my mini bag, both from JustFab!  Not too much jewelry since my hair is covering everything, just a simple cross bracelet to complete the look!  It's crazy that I haven't accessorized a ton lately!  Less is more!  
NOW ON TO THE LINKUP!!

Welcome to the Let's Make Today FABULOUS linkup! I appreciate your visit and you're welcome to link your latest posts here for everyone to see using InLinkz below! Every Monday, Let's Make Today FABULOUS will be posted at 3 am EST and will run for 1 week after then to allow everyone the opportunity to link their newest content and find some fantastic bloggers to follow!  Only thing I ask is for you to follow Birth of a Fashion Blogger through your favorite (or all) social media outlet(s) [links below] and add a link to this weeks Let's Make Today FABULOUS (or share my badge) on your post. Also, check out some of the bloggers that link up!  As we know, Mother's Day is right around the corner, so next week, we will be celebrating us mamas with a cute little look! Feel free to link what you plan on wearing or link your latest fashion-esque posts!  As always, keep it FABULOUS + HAVE FUN!  Happy Monday!

email signup | google+ | GFC [sidebar] | youtube | facebook | instagram | pinterest | twitter
pinterest link up board
if you're interested in co-hosting or collaborating with me, just let me know here or email me - info@mschanda.com
linking up with
MONDAY
still being molly || fizz and frosting || life of meg
pink sole || more pieces of me + sincerely jenna marie || style nudge
elegantly fashionable || watch out for the woestmans
michelle's pa(i)ge + northwest blonde ||  beauty by miss l

TUESDAY