MOMMY + ME #6: ALL BLACK EVERYTHING | LINK UP | 04.18.16

This past weekend's weather couldn't have been more beautiful!  Blue Skies and highs in the 70's is my kinda deal! The little one and I got out at the very end of the weekend and shot our photos for this weeks link up!  Now initially, I wanted to have these done inside of the school in one of the classrooms just because the little one is featured this week. Instead, we opted to take these outside of the neighborhood high school, taking advantage of the last rays of sun for the day and I love how they turned out!


FIT DETAILS
-CARYSS-
top: the children's place | pants: target | shoes: fabkids
-CHANDA-
top: snob mobb | pants: lookbook store | shoes: footlocker | lips: ruby woo by MAC
Caryss has picked up this diva-like personality when she is in front of the camera which I find hilarious! She sees me taking photos all of the time and when I tell her to strike a pose, this is what she comes up with! This little girl cracks me all the way up! It's hard to grasp that I have a 9 year old little girl (young lady)! Both of my kids were supposed to stay babies forever! I got her this shirt as a reminder that she can do ANYTHING that she puts her mind to! She is a little creative mind just like I was (and still is) and it's just amazing to see all of the things she does and comes up with when she's playing or drawing! I was the only girl in the house for 7 years before this little fireball came and I couldn't be more happy that she did!
I really wanted to keep our outfits simple this shoot, especially since I stumbled across these Nike Dunk Sky Hi's (wedged sneaks)!  They were on sale from $180 to $129.99 (even cheaper at Macy's online), which is still a pretty penny in my book to spend on some shoes, but with peer pressure coming from my sneakerhead husband who said if you pay $35 and I'll pay the rest, this is in the history books and on my shoe shelf!  So no bells and whistles with our fits today.  We'll save that for next time! :) time for photo overload!
NOW ON TO THE LINKUP!!


Welcome to the Let's Make Today FABULOUS linkup! I appreciate your visit and you're welcome to link your latest posts here for everyone to see using InLinkz below! Every Monday, Let's Make Today FABULOUS will be posted at 3 am EST and will run for 1 week after then to allow everyone the opportunity to link their newest content and find some fantastic bloggers to follow!  Only thing I ask is for you to follow Birth of a Fashion Blogger through your favorite (or all) social media outlet(s) [links below] and add a link to this weeks Let's Make Today FABULOUS (or share my badge) on your post. Also, check out some of the bloggers that link up! Next up on the docket?  SPRING FLORALS for next week! I am going to be sharing a throwback style and pray that I still look the same in it as before!  Share your favorite florals or link your latest fashion-esque posts!  As always, keep it FABULOUS + HAVE FUN!  Happy Monday!

email signup | google+ | GFC [sidebar] | youtube | facebook | instagram | pinterest | twitter
pinterest link up board
linking up with
MONDAY
birth of a fashion blogger || still being molly || fizz and frosting || life of meg
pink sole || more pieces of me || elegantly fashionable || watch out for the woestmans
michelle's pa(i)ge + northwest blonde || beauty by miss l || style nudge || whitney al a mode

TUESDAY