THE JEAN JACKET + LINK UP | 04.11.16

Happy new week everyone!  So here in MI, Mother Nature is just as confused as ever because currently, as I type this, it's SNOWING like CRAZY and it was FRIGID out when I took these!  You want to know the funny part about this situation?  In exactly one week, it is supposed reach a beautiful 70 degrees out!  A full 40 degree swing! #lesigh I am definitely used to it, but I am surely over this unpredictable and unstable weather!

FIT DETAILS
jacket: justfab | 2 pc. set: lovely wholesale | waist bag: fabletics | shoes: target
bracelet (necklace): f21 | rings: sassy jones boutique | lips: nyx matte lipstick in sweet pink

So this jean jacket is my favorite jean jacket EVER!!  Growing up, I had so many in different colors and lengths, but they were never as fabulous as the ones that are out now!  What's funny is that, until recently, I never really liked light colored denim.  It always looked so wrong on me.  I think it was because as a teenager up until after my 1st child, I was a stick figure with ZERO curves and I think with lighter denim, you definitely need something to fill it in.

As you can see, this fanny pack from Fabletics has clearly become a favorite of mine!  I've worn it several times and I haven't had anyone actually say anything to me personally, but I've heard people saying "ooh, that's cute"!  And in my head, I was saying "Thank You!".
Now the shocker from this fit are my shoes!  I really didn't want to wear heels with this outfit (am I losing my touch guys?).  I've actually seen these in Target for a few years now and the frugal side of me says they were always overpriced.  I finally broke down and bought a pair because I needed a casual, quick pair of shoes.  Granted, these only cost $17, but that is just too much for a simple pair of canvas shoes.  So what changed my mind about these is how FABULOUS they feel on my feet!  They don't FEEL like normal, back in the day canvas shoes.  They are extremely comfortable and they have a nice cushion/spring system!  It doesn't hurt that they are so cute too!  So much so that I am going to get a few more pair! 

Welcome to the Let's Make Today FABULOUS linkup! I appreciate your visit and you're welcome to link your latest posts here for everyone to see using InLinkz below! Every Monday, Let's Make Today FABULOUS will be posted at 3 am EST and will run for 1 week after then to allow everyone the opportunity to link their newest content and find some fantastic bloggers to follow! Only thing I ask is for you to follow Birth of a Fashion Blogger through your favorite (or all) social media outlet(s) [links below] and add a link to this weeks Let's Make Today FABULOUS (or share my badge) on your post. Also, check out some great bloggers!  Up next?  MOMMY & ME for next week! Gonna have a blast dressing up with my little mini but you're welcome to link your latest fashion-esque posts! As always, keep it FABULOUS + HAVE FUN! ♥ Happy Monday!



email signup | google+ | GFC [sidebar] | youtube | facebook | instagram | pinterest | twitter
linking up with
MONDAY
birth of a fashion blogger || still being molly || fizz and frosting || life of meg
pink sole || more pieces of me || elegantly fashionable || watch out for the woestmans
michelle's pa(i)ge + northwest blonde || beauty by miss l
style nudge

TUESDAY