BURGUNDY SUEDE

See, I told you I would have something feisty for you guys in time for the weekend!  The last time I wore this camel colored combo, I was compared to Cookie Lyon from Empire, which I still find funny to this day. :)  The beautiful jeweled hue of this mock neck dress demanded I revisit the neutral shades in these pieces!  Burgundy is one of my favorite colors because I think it works really well with my skin tone, so that's why this beauty is in my closet!

Shop 500 Boutique is where this gorgeous dress came from.  It's one of my favorite online boutiques to visit reason being, they stay on top of the trend game!  Always in season, very reasonable prices and quick shipping.  They also have a brick + mortar store for my Chi town ladies!
dress: shop 500 boutique c/o | coat: dresslink c/o | necklace: sassy jones boutique c/o
hat: target | shoes: lola shoetique | bag (martin): justfab | lips: aria - nyx
And you guys thought I was done with Martin!  Nope!  It's back in a different shade, being as dope as ever!  Best investment was getting them in both staple colors.  Now, if I can just get my hands on a grey one, life would be complete!
I couldn't think of any other necklace but this tangled bib from Sassy Jones Boutique to accent this dress.  It's a modern statement piece that pulls this look together!  A gold cuff on the wrist and minimal studs were the way to polish off the accessories!
Cheers to the weekend loves!  Enjoy!
linking up with
friday
fab favorites - style elixir
friday favorites - lizzie in lace
welcome to the weekend - clairejustine oxox
casual friday - birdie shoots
saturday
style saturday - the fashionista momma
saturday sharefest - the SITS girls