PERFECTLY IMPERFECT

MONDAYS!!!  Aghhhh!  I am normally totally fine with Monday, but today, I am SOOOOO tired, it's crazy!  The last week or so has been a complete whirlwind in my household and I believe that it's starting to catch up with me.  That's the reason this post is up so late, just tired!

I couldn't bring in the new week looking how I feel though.  This fly leather-like pencil skirt is from Lovely Wholesale and I am complete love with it!  I saw a review on it on YouTube by Jourdan Paris and was hooked from first site although I must say, she looks way better than me in it!    
top (similar) + earrings: f21 | skirt: lovely wholesale | shoes + bag: justfab 
lips: copenhagen by nyx
Excited (and a little creeped out) that our weather is still cooperating allowing these shots to be done!  The colors in the deadening leaves and trees play off of the jewel tone of this skirt, which is just beautiful!  Today I actually did a mix of silver, pewter and a touch of gold in my accessories. I guess today is all about about mixing and matching!
I'm never one to be too colored coded with my accessories.  If it's a shade off, the world won't end in my book!  But pairing a burgundy bag with black heels was completely out of my comfort zone.  I'm glad I gave it a chance though because I love how it turned out!  Both of these items are vintage JustFab.  I got them both last year sometime and I am just now bringing them out! Added these cutesy over-sized studs and spiky bracelet and I am good to go!
Happy Monday Loves!  Let's have a productive week!
linking up with
monday
what i'm wearing - watch out for the woestmans
mix it monday - fizz and frosting 
hello monday - more pieces of me
a lovely little a la mode - a little bit of cheer
tuesday
style sessions - style elixir
trend spin - the fashion canvas
trend spin - walking in memphis in high heels
confident twosday - i do declaire
all about you - mama and more
wednesday
what i wore - the pleated poppy
what i wore wednesday - cappuccino and fashion
style me wednesday - shopping my closet
oh, hey girl - pumps and pushups
trendy wednesday - classy yet trendy
fresh fashion forum - sydney fashion hunter
the mummy chronicles
thursday
spotlight of the week - stylin' in st. louis
what i wore to work - mix + match fashion
what i wore today - twenties girl style
what I wore today - the red closet diary
friday
fab favorites - style elixir
welcome to the weekend - claire justine oxox
friday favorites - lizzie in lace
birdie shoots
saturday
saturday style - the fashionista momma