SPEAKING OF BASIC

It's funny that I'm posting this because in FALL TEMPS, I made mention that "if I'd styled [the last outfit] a different way, it would be basic!" and then there's this outfit!  Ever so often, we have our down days. But who's to say that you have to look like you don't wanna go out in the world?  When I shot these, it seems like everything was thrown at my way, preventing me from getting into the appropriate "mood" to shoot, so YES, basic it is!
This Lovely Wholesale sweater is everything I need in life right now!  The slouch, knit and overall fit is perfect!  One way it stands out is obviously the color.  I've been diving into uncharted territory lately which my hue choices.  While this isn't the first pop of green that's ever entered my life (this one is), it's a true and vivid hue that I am not used to.  And I love it! :)
sweater: lovely wholesale c/o | jeans + booties + bag (law): justfab | head wrap: target
I dug deep into my JustFab stash and pulled out these comfy wedged booties and my trusted Law bag (which are no longer avail)!  I wish I'd gotten a backup for Law, as well as other colors because it just gets better with time!  The shape and slouch goes very well with today's attitude of "just existing".
Nothing extraordinary with accessories.  Honestly, only thing I'm wearing are a pair of stud earrings and my wedding ring.  One of those days ladies and gentlemen!  I promise to have something feisty on Friday, but I'll settle for being basic today! :)
Happy Hump day everyone!  We are almost at Fri-Yay!

linking up with
wednesday
what I wore - the pleated poppy
what i wore wednesday - tucker up
oh, hey girl - pumps and pushups
trendy wednesday - classy yet trendy
style me wednesday - shopping my closet
fresh fashion forum - sydney fashion blogger
the mummy chronicles
thursday
spotlight of the week - stylin' in st. louis
what i wore today - twenties girl style
what i wore today - the red closet diary