BUFFALO PLAID

This dress makes every fiber of my being tingle!  See, I don't think you understand, I want you guys to FEEL my excitement about this dress right here.  Let's go down the checklist.  Button down: check!  Whirly skirt: check!  Hi-lo hem: check!  Buffalo Plaid: check!  I could really go on and on about how much this dress makes me happy!

This gorgeous frock comes from Fashion Nova and it's available in blue plaid as well.  I might have to give in and get the blue one since I've found love for the color (here + here).  It's more of a free flow to this dress, so to give it some shape, I cinched it with a chain belt (actually a chain that came with a purse that was way too long to use as a strap).
dress: fashion nova c/o | boots: altuzarra for target (similar) | bag (martin): justfab 
chain: sassy jones boutique c/o | lips: ruby woo
Our weather has been surprisingly warm for the 1st week of November here in MI but Fall is in full effect with the color of the leaves.  Our neighborhood parks are in phenomenal Fall bloom which brings the color and presence of this dress right out!  I don't know if you've notice also that lately I've been on a gold accessory kick!  There used to be a point in life where I despised anything gold!  Now that's all I seem to wear!  Funny how times change!
Two items in my closet that are in HEAVY rotation right now are my Altuzarra for Target over-the-knee boots and the infamous Martin bag.  Together, they pull any outfit together and they are so damn chic!  I wish I'd gotten the booties from the Altuzarra collection when it dropped but I'm sure I can find them on EBay (at least I hope).  I really need to go ahead and get a backup for Martin because I could just rock this bag for the rest of my life!
Just know that this dress is my FAVORITE casual piece that's in my closet right now!  What are you crushing over this Fall season?  If it's Buffalo Plaid, then I'm loving it!  Happy Wednesday loves!
linking up with
wednesday
what i wore wednesday- the pleated poppy
what i wore wednesday - tucker up
what i wore - cappuccino and fashion
style me wednesday - shopping my closet
trendy - wednesday - classy yet trendy
thursday
spotlight of the week - stylin' in st. louis
what i wore to work - mix + match fashion
what i wore today - twenties girl style
friday
fab favorites - style elixir
welcome to the weekend - claire justine oxox