DENIM + SUEDE

Happy Monday everyone!  Lately, I've been trying to step out of my comfort zone with my style. You know how you browse and you see items that you only dream of wearing but you know in the back of your mind that you would never look good in it?  Well, that was me with this denim shirt dress.  I've seen this on so many people and they look amazing in it but I just knew I would look like Nintendo Wii character!  I gave it a try anyway, and I am glad I did!


Fashion Nova is slowly becoming one of my favorite online stores.  They have amazing prices for on trend pieces and super fast shipping.  You know I did a haul, so I will be uploading between this week and next week showing all of my fab finds!
denim dress: fashion nova c/o | boots (similar) + bag (Martin): justfab | earrings + chain: f21
lips: ruby kisses "purple affair"

I struggled between a darker denim, medium denim and this lighter colored one that I'm wearing. My normal would be to gravitate toward the darker denim, so with making bolder choices, I opted for the lighter. My husband thought that I should wear a mid-calf boot with this but my legs are super skinny, so that's why I think I would look like a Wii character, lol.
I remember seeing these gorgeous JustFab boots and thinking "I have to have them!" I first wore these during the 2014 Winter season and haven't pulled them out since.  I don't know why because while they are extremely stylish, they are just as comfortable!  You just can't go wrong with suede wedged boots.  They help balance out the volume up top in my opinion.  My Martin bag, which has been in heavy rotation ever since I purchased it, and gold accessories wrapped this look up!
I hope that everyone has a productive week!  I have a lot of projects to work on, which is a great thing.  I love blogging and vlogging, (if you didn't know, I'm a YouTuber) and who doesn't love to play dress up, right?  See you guys in the next post!