CLEAN LINES

I'm a firm believer of if I buy something, it's getting worn more than once.  I've been approached on many occasion like "I've seen you wear that before!" and my response is always "yeah, because I bought it!".  Where did the rule "if it's been worn or blogged that it can never see daylight again" come from?  That's not only silly, but also not economical.  I would live in the mall, always be broke and my husband would probably kill me!

You guys may remember this top from 2014's Spring season that I paired with my Choies full midi. Well, it's back and in full effect, enhancing the clean lines in this beautiful pleated, hi-lo hemmed skirt from Fashion Nova!  I was wrecking my brain trying to figure out how to style it and then, the epiphany occurred!  It's all about lines with this outfit even though a frilly bow graces the back of the top.
 top (similar) , necklace + watch: f21 | skirt: fashion nova c\o | bag (martin): justfab
shoes: lola shoetique (similar) | lips: nyx copenhagen 
I love everything about this look solely because of this beautiful skirt.  I'd been wanting a full midi in heather grey but I am having the hardest time finding one.  When this one popped up, I knew I had to have it!  It's not exactly what I was looking for but it's a very close second!
I broke out the black, pointy toed pumps for this look!  They are clean and simplistic but packs a mean punch.  I am so glad that this style made a comeback.  I know you guys remember when everything turned into round toes!  I succumb to that trend but oh gosh, I wish I hadn't, lol!  These beauties are one of the sexiest shoes I own!
Martin is still sticking around for this fit!  You guys know this is an all time favorite and you'll see it until the handles fall off!  It works here because of it's clean lines and simplicity AND roomy enough for us moms that have to keep everything for the kiddos!  Most definitely serves double, sometimes triple duty!
Happy FriYay and enjoy your weekend loves! 
linking up with
monday
watch what i'm wearing - watch out for the woestmans
i'm feeling sassy - still being molly
mix it mondays - fizz and frosting
hello monday - more pieces of me 
tuesday
style sessions - style elixir
confident twosday - i do declaire
all about you - mama and more
trend spin - walking in memphis in high heels
trend spin - the fashion canvas
friday
fab favorites - style elixir
welcome to the weekend - claire justine oxox
saturday
saturday sharefest - sits girls
style saturday - the fashionista momma