BACK INTO THE WORK FORCE

Happy new week everyone!  Gosh, it's really been over 3 months since I've done an outfit post!  I never planned on staying away this long, but my body had other plans!  If you care to see what's been going on with me, click HERE and you'll be caught up to date!
  
How have you been?  I can honestly say that I've missed you!  :)  Me?  Well, I've decided to venture back into the workforce and last Monday, I had an interview for a customer service position that I believe went very well.  The place that I interviewed at is more casual and I was told that if I came all dressed up, I would probably be talked about and laughed at after I left.  Don't worry, I know a few people that work here, so I didn't take offense to this.  I decided to break out the orange pants and give them a whirl for the first time!
top: f21 (similar) | pants: choies c/o | bag: old (similar) | shoes: lola shoetique (similar)

I received these pants from Choies months back and due to their sizing, they fit WAY too snug on me.  One of the outcomes of being sick for nearly 2 months was a 20+ lb weight loss which allowed for these to fit (almost) perfectly!  Trust me, I am working on getting my weight back up.  I miss my jiggly parts, lol.  I fell in love instantly when I put these on.  I am a huge fan of anything high waist and having a 5'6" frame that's mostly legs, the longer inseam is heaven! 
These pants didn't need any competition, so I opted to keep everything else neutral.  It works out in favor of the Halloween season also, which I found funny! :) Simple, gold accessories buttoned up this look.  On my interview day, I wore sparkly gold stud earrings, a simple gold necklace and no bracelet.  Today, I added a chain link bracelet, no necklace and double hoop earrings to switch it up! Still equally fabulous!
I'm hoping to update you guys soon letting you know I got the job! I'm pretty excited to get back working and I promise not to be gone for so long again!  Hope you guys have a fabulous Monday!
Are you social like me? Give me a follow on your favorite social media outlet! All links are below!
linking up with
Style Elixir | I do DeClaire | Living In Color Style