BLUE AZTEC

Happy Wednesday everyone!  Normally when someone says that they have the blues, great feelings are no where to be found.  I've had these gorgeous shoes from JustFab for the last few months now and I am completely gaga over them!  The crazy thing is I've never been into the color blue until this year.  I would always stray away until I styled this dress and it seems like my eyes were opened to a blue world I'd never seen before!

We are well into Fall and here in MI, it's cooling down rapidly.  No need to go into how much I would love for it to be Spring and Summer all year round (even though it's how I feel, lol).  Time to pack away the strappy sandals and sundresses and bring out the chunky sweaters and boots for Winter prep!
sweater (old, similar) - jeans (high waist skinny) - bag (brooks) - shoes (monika, similar): justfab | top: fabletics | necklace: f21
bracelet (old) | watch: body central (now closed)
I am not going to act like I despise the Fall season.  I absolutely ADORE the colors of the leaves and the fresh, crisp smell in the air. This time of the year is simply amazing, seeing God's creations change right in front of our eyes!  Also, the rich tones of reds and purples that we love to incorporate in our wardrobes!  It was just something about this blue that I couldn't resist.  I'd been trying to figure out an outfit to shoot for the blog for the last couple days and I kept coming back to these blue shoes! 
The Brooks bag was the perfect staple to this outfit with it's rich blue hue to compliment the Monika shoe!  The vivid print of this Aztec print sweater, gold accents and an unexpected pop of orange ties the rest of this look together.  I swear the High Waist Skinnies are the most comfortable jeans and they, right now, are my go to!  They can be dressed up or down and everything in between!  JustFab did very well when they created these.
How's the weather in your neck of the woods?  I've embraced the fact that our 70 and 80 degree days are a part of 2015's memories and I welcome what's to come.  What new fashion trends are you adopting into your wardrobe this year?
Have a great Wednesday everyone!  We are almost at Fri-YAY!!
linking up with
wednesday
what i wore wednesday - the pleated poppy
what i wore wednesday - tucker up
thursday
spotlight of the week
what i wore to work weekly link up
#wiwt linkup
friday
fab favorites link up
welcome to the weekend
casual friday
friday favorites link up
saturday 
style saturdays