BOaFB'S CLOSET COLLECTION // APRIL + MAY 2015

I never do round ups of my favorite posts, so I figured I would start recapping either all the fits for the month or my favorites.  This Closet Collection will be for the months of April + May since there aren't as many for this month alone.  Over the last few weeks, the weather has changed for the better which enabled me to get out and get more outfits shot in the elements!  Being outdoors in beautiful weather always takes me to my happy place.  I don't understand how I've lived in Michigan all my life with our bipolar weather cycles.  Anyways, on to the April/May closet!



Thank you for viewing my first monthly Closet Collection.  I can't wait to do the upcoming months to challenge myself to put out more content!  Do you have a favorite?  If so, list it below!  Until next time!