"I'M FEELING MYSELF" NICKI MINAJ HAIR + MAKEUP

"I'm feeling myself, I'm feeling myself, I'm feeling, feeling my...!"  Everyone has done a tutorial on Nicki Minaj's' + Beyonce 's looks in their video and I decided to jump on that bandwagon!  I am NO WAY, in ANY form, a makeup artist and I'll admit, I struggled with Nicki's look.  Once complete, it clicked as to what I did wrong.  The contour of her eye makeup was higher and more pronounced than I did and mine was TOO blended.  But I am proud that I did this and can't wait to do more!

I will have the tutorial up on my YouTube channel on Thursday (eve or Friday morning, fell asleep while editing, smh) and once it's up, I'll link it below! I used way too many products to list here (I'm sorry). I plan on working on Beyonce's look on Friday and I'll post it as soon as it's done! All of my chains are from Forever XXI, earrings from Body Central (they've closed down) and I am wearing my "stash" hair! Let me know what you think! xo, Chanda