ADORE ME HAUL // MAY 2015

Adore Me has easily became my all time favorite online shop to get undergarments from.  Not only can you find an array of sexiness, it's also very reasonably priced! :) Here are my latest additions into my Adore Me collection! Nothing short of lacy goodness! (is this even a phrase? lol)

I have 3 new sets to show. To let you guys all up in my personal sauce, I always get my bras in 36D and my undies in the medium size (which I'm thinking of going up to large next time. They don't run small, my derriere is just getting bigger, smh). For obvious reasons, I wont show me in the bottoms, just the tops.

Let's start of with Lorraine. This set consists of a beautifully made lace balconette style bra and your choice of either a hipster or thong panty. I chose the hipster because I'm not really a thong woman! I particularly love the corset like details on the sides of both the panty & bra!
Next up is Juniper.  I was drawn to this one specifically because of the longer style (they consider it longline, I say it's just cut longer.  Longline , in my opinion, is all the way to covering the stomach).  It's a balconette cut also and this color combo is to die for!  I own pink undergarments but nothing in hot pink (that's pretty anyways, lol) and nothing with orange.  You can choose from hipster and thong style undies with this set.
Lastly, there's Quinn.  This is my all time, absolute favorite set that I own from Adore Me!  It's so simple, yet so very sexy.  Quinn consists of an unlined bralette and your choice of a cheeky or thong panty.  I wish this set came in every color under the rainbow because I would own them all!!
Thank you for stepping into my lingerie drawer and seeing my latest finds from Adore Me.  If you like any of these, or are just wanting to get a little something special for yourself, give Adore Me a try!  New members can get their first set for $24.95!  They not only sell bra/panty sets, they have swimwear, pj's and you can get a lot sexier than what I posted with their lingerie and corsets also!