NEW SHOES | ROUEN


Have you ever heard the expression "If you something, get it in every color?"  Well, I almost did that!  These babies are named Rouen and I purchased these out of my February showroom from JustFab.  These are available in 3 colors.  Coral, Purple and Nude.  I scored the Coral and Purple ones.  I don't really buy too many nude or beige shoes unless they are a must have!  I knew that these were must haves because I have Cher, which is very similar to these, but they are patent leather like and black.  VERY COMFORTABLE!!!





"Stand a head above the rest… with miles and miles of legs! Mega extreme platform pump crafted from velvety faux suede."

Approx. Heel Height: 6"
Approx. Platform Height: 2"
Synthetic Upper
Man Made Sole
Imported








How do you feel about Rouen (Coral and Purple) from JustFab? I am head over heels with them. If you love them as much as I, go ahead and join! No obligation to purchase anything and your first item is 50% off!