NEW SHOES | TURIN


Citrine is a color that is non existent in my closet.  Wedges are the most comfortable form of heel (in my opinion).  Reptile-print can turn an ordinary accessory to extraordinary.  Put them all together and you have one of my favorite purchases thus far!  These are Turin and I purchased these out of my February showroom from JustFab!  I told y'all they knocked it out of the park this month!  These shoes are soooooooo pretty and I am so glad that I scooped them up because they were a hot commodity and are sold out!  They even have gold piping around the show, which adds a little more pizzazz to an already beautiful shoe!




"Like a piece of art on your feet. Faux-suede closed-toe wedge with metallic piping and reptile-emboss design on the counter. Plus, an ankle strap to keep you steady."

Approx. Heel Height: 5 1/2"
Approx. Platform Height: 1"
Synthetic Upper
Man Made Sole
Imported





How do you feel about Turin from JustFab? I am head over heels with them. If you love them as much as I, go ahead and join! No obligation to purchase anything and your first item is 50% off!