NEW SHOES | ANKARA


Normally, I am not one for open toed shoes.  I hate the way that you have to walk in the in order to keep your foot from sliding forward.  But when I saw these beauties, I had to have them.  I figured if I truly couldn't deal, I would just exchange for something else.  These are named Ankara and I purchased these from JustFab as a part of my February showroom.  They are total keepers and I cannot wait to dress these up!  JustFab really hit it out of the park for me this month.  I am SOOO over the winter, so to see so many colors and variety in my showroom, it made me extremely happy!




"We’ll be wearing this to fashion week (weather permitting, of course). This color-blocked sandal boasts double ankle straps, reptile emboss and so much chic."

Approx. Heel Height: 4 1/2"
Approx. Platform Height: N/A
Synthetic Upper
Man Made Sole
Imported




How do you feel about Ankara from JustFab?  I am head over heels with them.  If you love them as much as I, go ahead and join!  No obligation to purchase anything and your first item is 50% off!

Sorry, no "ON" pics.  I haven't had a pedi and you couldn't pay me to take pics without one, lol