I rock Ruff n Stuff ♥ HairWig Harlem

Hey Guys!  So today's post is about the hair.  Well, supposed to be.  I am wearing my very first Fro Puff that I got from over at HairWig Harlem.  It is from New Born Free and the style is named "Effy" (appropriate?). It looks as if its available in about 10 different shades AND its only $8.99.  Many of you know that I have been looking for something like this for like a year and a half and I am so glad that I found it.  My hair is in its natural state and its CRAZY on how realistic this ponytail is.  I received so many compliments on my poof, so this one is DEFINITELY a keeper.

I was also inspired to take some "REAL" photos with this style.  I created a video showing it off, but it will be a real sped through one because everyone knows how to create a phony pony.  But I wanted the photographs to really speak to the hairstyle and being that its the beginning of Black History Month, I had to bring it.  I really like how these turned out.  Let me know what you think!!!


Lata Loves!
Chanda

Comments

Post a Comment