Prep & Finish October ♥ Birchbox





Hey Everyone.  So after seeing countless reviews on YT about Birchbox I finally decided to try it.  

What's Birchbox?   
"Every month Birchbox members will receive a curated box of luxe beauty samples. Each box will span beauty categories and deliver exciting products that fit into both your day-to-day routine, and into those days when you want to turn up the drama a notch.  Co-founders Hayley Barna and Katia Beauchamp met at Harvard Business School. They created Birchbox to help women cut through the clutter of the beauty world to find products that really work for them." (taken from their site)


I decided to sign since I am trying to get more into makeup and trying out different products.  So what's better than getting 4-5 sample sized products a month for 10 bucks.  If I like them, then I can buy the full size and if I don't, I can scrap it!



So, this is what was in my 1st Birchbox!
A lip-healing wonder: Befine's gentle Lip Exfoliator slough's away flakes and cracks to leaves lips velvety

This tubing mascara won't smear, smudge or run - PLUS it gives lashes a sassy, extra glossy look

This all natural scrub uses cranberry seed enzymes and finely ground adzuki bean to clear away dead skin so that your products can do their job.

A weightless finishing spray that uses that uses camelina oil and vitamin B% to give you silky, shimmering strands.

(dont know what's up with this picture O_o)
Our new obsession, these tasty mints are infused with energizing yerba mate and rich cocoa

I have tried to mascara so far, and it does what it supposed to do.  Once I use all the products, I will make another post about all of them and how I like them.  In the meantime, head over to Birchbox and create an account and start getting your samples.

Lata Loves!
Chanda

Comments