Pure "Haute"ness ♥ Haute 37


Hey Guys.  So today, I am gonna be sharing with you some GAWJUS earrings that are coming from Haute37.  It's a accessory site that has some of the cutest things on it!  I have an earring-filled post for you today, but the site offers necklaces, bracelets and handbags as well.  They also have a section where there are gently used items, where some of the proceeds are donated to Dress for Success-Dallas  and Speak to Me.   

I was so excited to hear of the goodies that they were going to send to me and from the pictures below, you will be excited to run over and grab up some!  Not only are they cute, but very reasonably priced.  I have seen some "like" items around for as much as $100 bucks, so when sites like these come around, you have to be grateful!
 Enough chattin'.  Let see some pics!


















See what I am saying?  Head over to Haute37 IMMEDIATELY so you can get up some of these today!!!!


Lata Loves!
Chanda


Comments

Post a Comment