Oh, it's been many suns and moons since we've spoken last. I almost thought I lost this platform, which would have wrecked me, but here we are! Over 3.5 years has been plenty of time for life to happen, and as you can believe it has! Lots a great things, a few not so great moments and everything in between. If you're down for it, let's take a trip down memory lane together!
After going through my camera roll, this seems like it's a few posts worth of chatting, so we will start with 2023 (yikes)!
I will preface this with that over the last 3.5 years, there's been TONS of volleyball! When I say tons, I truly mean it. Our daughter has been playing volleyball since around 6th or 7th grade and as you will see in a later post, our girl has graduated high school and moved along.
February 2023, we'd been in the new place about 4ish months and we were just starting to put our stamp on things. I can't lie, it took me a long time to get adjusted to living here. We'd been in our last place for over a decade, so it was a huge adjustment, but (as of today) we've adjusted!
March 2023, the hubby and I were planning our first trip with our Game Night Crew that DIDN'T involve children. We are very family oriented and want to spend a lot of times as a family, but we definitely needed this time by ourselves!

About a month after we moved into our new place, this kid crashed into my car, completely totaling it out and I needed to get a new car. Here we are playing around with some lighting - I've since taken these out, but I am thinking of adding them back. I love playing around with color in my car.
I ended up hurting my ankle at some point in April, but the tournament must go on, right? This was at one of Caryss' local tournaments.

still life...


Can you tell we love down time at the tournaments?
Chicago tourney
started reading again!
bday with hubby
so, Beyonce had a concert... where she was almost 2 hours late coming on at, smh!
one of my besties was married this year!!
fitting to order my bm dress and shoes I wore and
wedding day below!
big bro and I
the child at homecoming (not sr year)
the CEO of my job owns the Suns and they practiced at the gym on my work campus

happy halloween from poison ivy (work appropriate version)
Company holiday party - only good photo I got this year!
Right after the party, went home, got about 2 hours of sleep,
then flew to Vegas for hubby's birthday!




home in bed!
first thing back...
anyone out there watch gamer YouTube?
CoreyxKenshin
It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas around the house!

girl, I don't even know - something at work!
closed the holiday season out with the WWE fro my sons bday
2023 was a good year... will catch up through 2024 in the next post!
Comments
Post a Comment