COMEBACK

Hello, my name is Chanda! I'm married to my best friend and mother to a 12 and 19 y.o. My zodiac sign is Cancer and I love long walks in the park - you know, just to re-introduce myself! I know it's been a while and honestly, I don't have a reason for staying away so long. I do plan on making it a habit again to go out, shoot and update my blog weekly because I miss you guys! This is one of my favorite outlets and I have to get/be better at honing and sharing this craft!
FIT DETAILS

jacket + boots: justfab || sweater + jeans: old || watch: JORD || glasses: firmoo

Another reason why I've been away is that I really haven't done too much shopping. The hubby and I have been working a lot to pay for braces that Caryss is getting today (3.18) and she turned 12 on Saturday (3.16), so those of you with girls (especially preteens) know exactly what I'm talking about. While she didn't have a big blow out party, we took her a 3 of her friends out and pretty much let them do what they wanted.
Today I am sharing the latest (and cutest I have to say) watch to enter the wardrobe - so new, I didn't want to take the tag off of it! This one comes from JORD (pronounced Yord) and if you've been around for a while, you remember the 1st one that I have. This one is just as exceptional as that one! This beauty is named Cora and I have her in Koa wood with the Rose Gold facing. I am so in love with this, especially with the way the second-hand winds and not tick. Such a beautiful piece that I will get a lot of use out of!
It was such a beautiful day out, even though all of my shots had grey skies.  The sun did show up and out this day and I couldn't have found a cuter spot than at Quarton Lake Park in Birmingham to shoot at.  This park is a real gem, surrounded by beautiful homes, friendly people and a lake full of ducks (love) and geese (love not so much).  I can't wait until the earth starts to bloom so that my family and I can cover the park in it's entirety and witness it's beauty! 

How's life been in your neck of the woods? I know a couple seasons have passed since we've last spoke and I would love to catch up. Leave me a note below! :) See ya next week (for real, for real)!!

today's shoot spot - Quarton Lake Park - Birmingham, MI

linking up with these beauties this week!

Comments