#37

"You know it doesn't make much sense, There ought to be a law against
Anyone who takes offense, At a day in your celebration
'Cause we all know in our minds, That there ought to be a time
That we can set aside, To show just how much we love you
And I'm sure you would agree, It couldn't fit more perfectly

FIT DETAILS
top: (old) forever xxi || skirt: (old) c'est ca ny || shoes: (old) justfab || headpiece: made by me

Like everything in my life, these photos were done at the 23rd hour.  To be honest, I wasn't going to shoot for my bday this year.  I will be at work on my actual birthday (7/13), so not too much going on until the weekend - but while I was lying in bed (at 12:54a Wednesday night when I should have been sleeping), I came up with the bright idea to shoot some ominous bday pics.  I have to say I love how they turned out - a little IT inspired. 🎈 Glad to have made it to 37 and looking forward to the next ??? years to come! 🎂

 linking up with these beauties!

Comments