EQUINOX | '18 + LINK UP

Can you feel it in there air?  Okay, so this song has absolutely NOTHING to do with this post, just the first one to come to mind when I started writing this.  But GUYS!!!  It's officially SPRING!!!  There is not one person that exists on this Earth that is happier than I right now, I promise you!  Even though there aren't any signs of budding trees or flower blooms in MI right now, I know that it's right around the corner and I welcome it!

FIT DETAILS
dress (floral embellished dress, avail in black too) + shoes (vintage): justfab
belt + earrings (both vintage): f21
bracelet (carpe diem): sole and style

This past weekend was definitely busy with my daughters 11th birthday, but I knew that once we were done on Sunday celebrating that I had to get dolled up in this beautiful dress from JustFab and shoot some Spring shots!  This has to be one of the most prettiest dresses that I own for everyday wear and its the EPITOME of Spring.  It reminds me of what Lizzie from Lizzie in Lace would wear (even though I think she would dress it up so much prettier than I).  


I wanted to keep my jewelry minimal but memorable for this outfit.  Adding these drop earring from my stash and this oh so pretty Carpe Diem bracelet from Sole and Style add that extra "oomph" that this dress needed. I also have this thing with dresses and empire waists, I almost ALWAYS have to add something around it to not make me look "weird" y'all.  I'm pretty sure it's all in my mind and it could be overkill, but I love this simple floral belt around it.


A day late and a complete #unusualTuesdaypost, but how's the weather in your neck of the woods on this Spring Equinox 2018?  I checked our weather and I'm pretty sure that it's going to be cold enough to snow today, but hey, it's Spring!  I hope to see your links to your posts below and I will see you guys soon!