POPPY

So, Happy New Year guys! 😁 I know, I know, I MUST get better!  Loads of things going on in life, but I will bore you with that in another post at a later date!  Today is all about my *already* spring-like mentality with this bright little pop of color from JustFab and remixing old favorites to come up with this cute and oh, so comfortable fit.  It's January in Michigan, so it's cold!  PLEASE forgive the coat in some of the pics, my frigid little digits couldn't take too much out in the element.
FIT DETAILS
top [dress]: lovely wholesale | shirt: fashion nova | bag [kristoff] + boots [signy]: justfab
coat: lole | lips: blood orange, the lip bar

I originally debuted this gorgeous skirt back in November 2015 with Clean Lines that included a striped crop and it was a huge hit!  It's such a fun skirt and the fact that it's versatile throughout the seasons makes it a definite keeper in my closet!  This go around, I wanted this beautiful mini bag from Justfab to be the center of attention.  This is Kristoff, the newest member to my obsession, I mean mini bag collection.  Kristoff also comes in Black and Brown, but I opted for this vibrant Orange-ish color called Poppy.
Brought out my favorite thigh highs, Signy, and paired it with a turtleneck bodycon dress to seal this deal!  It's crazy how you can wear dresses as tops and no one would ever know!  Added some orange and turquoise pops with my jewelry, lipstick and nails to add some color and lift these weather blues!
I'm going to hold off on my weekly linkup until I know I am back for good!  Still have a few things that I have to work out and get through before I can get back on a continuous spree!  Happy Monday Loves! I hope that everything is going great with you in 2017!  See you soon!
IF YOU LIKE, PLEASE PIN ME!

Comments