COOL CAPES + SHINY SHOES

Have you ever bought something with the intention of wearing it until it can be worn no more? Well, that was my intention when I bought this cape FOREVER ago and to be completely honest, I've only worn this one other occasion!  What's funny is I almost shot these at the same park I initially shot this cape at (didn't even realize that until looking at the older post)!  I'm also guest posting this with Nina of A World of Dresses while she's travelling in Ibiza!  Pretty excited about it so make sure you head over and show her some love!
Everything that could have went wrong when taking blog shots DID #lesigh!  But thankfully, I managed to get a few good ones at the last minute.  It's starting to cool down in our neck of the woods, so I don't have a dress in tow.  I decided to bring out my heavy cape and belt it.  Hubby and I got a few laughs in because (in all honesty) I resemble someone who could be in a Star Wars movie!  HA!  I know you were thinking it too, you're not alone!  It's okay, just give me my bedazzled light saber and it's on! :)
 FIT DETAILS
cape (old): target || belt (old): ebay || jeans (old): f21 || shoes + bag: justfab

I've been on the hunt for the perfect metallic flat shoe, whether oxford or moccasin type and I think I may have found them!  These are Noella from JustFab!  I believe that they are sold out in most sizes, but in case you were wondering, they do fit small.  I went up a full size and I have just a tad bit of room in them but my actual size would have been WAY too tight!  Thank God for reviews! Topped off this fit with my Martin bag (absolute go-to) and we are serving lunch date realness! Remixed my hair and only took the braids about a 1/4 of the way in and I love the way it turned out.  If you'd like a tutorial, check me out!
Happy Friday Loves! ♥ Also HUGE Thanks to Nina at A World of Dresses for allowing me to share my ramblings this week!  Praying for safe and awesome travels!
I hope to see you on Monday (for sure) for my Let's Make Today Fabulous link party!
What are your plans for this Sweeties Day?
LIKE IT? PLEASE PIN IT!

Comments