DIY | CRICUT EXPLORE AIR + LINK UP

I wish you guys could've seen how excited I was when this package came.  I've been wanting a Cricut machine for like EVER and when I was contacted by Cricut through Tap Influence to test drive this, of course, I said yes!!!  For those of you who aren't familiar, this is the Cricut Explore Air 2 Cutting Machine!  It allows for intricate and precise cutting using tons of different materials, you can use their pens to make "handwritten" cards for holidays and special occasions and so much more!!  I'm SO stoked to have this and I can't wait for my first project (already know what it is)!
Now this Cricut Explore Air 2 vows to cut and write up to 2x FASTER with the new Fast Mode on vinyl, iron-on and cardstock and can cut everything from thin vellum to thick leather! LEATHER y'all!  There are 100's of materials to choose from making crafting possibilities endless!
Let's go into photo overload with everything that came with it. Not only do I have this gem of a machine, but also a pretty nice sized starter kit that accompanied it!  In the Cricut machine box were all of the hookup cables, the instructions and also this pen and standard grip cutting mat.
1.) washi sheets 2.) pearl paper sampler
3.) printable magnet + vinyl sheets and cardstock
from l to r
(white roll) vinyl transfer tape (black roll) iron on
multi pen sets in gold and black and candy shop pen set
essential tool set including: (can't find on site)
  • portable trimmer for quick straight cuts
  • trimmer replacement blade
  • trimmer scoring blade creates straight accurate score lines
  • scoring stylus produces neat fold lines
  • weeder removes tiny cuts
  • tweezers feature a reverse grip
  • spatula precisely lifts images from the cutting mat
  • scissors have a micro tip and blade cover
  • scraper cleans and removes unwanted scraps from the cutting mat
So as you can see, I'm gonna be a PRETTY busy gal learning and creating with this machine (and it's one of my favorite colors)! I haven't tried it out just yet (only had it 2 days) so I haven't had the time to mess with it, but trust me, I will be in FULL Cricut mode on my next off day! I will make sure to share with you how it goes and all of the projects I plan on doing, so if you have any suggestions or requests (hehe), let me know!!

We are still on for this week's LET MAKE TODAY FABULOUS link party, so link away! :)
Happy Monday Loves! I hope you all have a FAB week!

LIKE ME?  PLEASE PIN ME!


Comments