HEAD TO TOE | JUSTFAB

Yes, I am a superfan of Justfab and I am not ashamed to admit it!  Over the years, I've acquired a LOT to help stock my closet from Justfab, ranging from shoes (Alexandra was my first shoe from April 2010 that I had to exchange for Quinn because they were too small and the next size was sold out!) to handbags (the Sweetheart bag was my first bag purchase in February 2011 but returned because I didn't like the style, so Ballet was my first (REAL) bag purchase in June 2011 and I still have it to this day) and to round it out, jewelry (The Real Thing bracelet set and Heart Wired earrings were first purchased in September 2013) and apparel (Martha Back Seam leggings were the first pair of jeans purchased October 2011).  There's so much in between and after including my latest purchases which you see here!


FIT DETAILS
top (off the shoulder knit top) + pants (high waist skinnies) + shoes (Kati) + bag (Francois): justfab
watch (different color) + earrings (totally realizing I'm only wearing one, lol): ny&co

So remember when I told you guys that when I found something I like, I get as many as I can?  Here are the High Waist Skinnies in a different wash color that I've had longer than the ones I shared on Monday!  I decided to pair this with my (first of the season), off the shoulder top, which I absolutely LOVE btw!  Gray is my favorite color, heather gray specifically, so this top jumped all the way off the screen and into my heart when I first saw it!  It's really soft and light weight and if I weren't so tall, it could actually pass as a dress (it's kinda long on me).  Haven't worn Kati since my first LMTF link up, primarily because it was still cold out when I styled those, but she's in full effect today and I still love them as much as before!
Francois is a bag that, just like Martin, you will see in heavy rotation! (seriously guys, I shot 3 looks back to back to back with this bag, LOVE it!) It's not too big or small and can accommodate a ton of stuff.  The only thing I would have to gripe about is the clasp.  It's a magnetic closure but there is a little ring around the inner part that seems to not help in keeping it closed.  Maybe the magnet is behind it, not sure, but to be honest it wasn't a deal breaker for me since I love bag sooo much!

linking up with these beauties this week!
Well, Happy Hump Day Loves I hope Wednesday treats you well and your work day (if you have to) flies by! I'm actually off today (which I really need to rest but I have a to-do list a mile long) so I'm gonna try to enjoy and get a little cheat snack after nail touch-up! :)