PRE MOTHER'S DAY + LINK UP | 05.02.16

Happy new week and welcome to the month of May!  With Mother's Day being just 6 days away, it's time to dig in the vault to put together what I would say is the best Mother's Day outfit!  In a perfect world, I would bring out the bright colors and florals.  However, since I live in Michigan, our weather is ALWAYS crappy (for the lack of a better term) on Mama's day, so I'm sure I will be nice and covered!  Here is a little inspo for you ladies that are in warmer weather conditions!


fit details
skirt (old): choies || top: f21 || bag (old, similar) + shoes (tayrey, similar): justfab
watch (old, similar): body central (closed now)


So what's funny is that I've had this skirt for FOREVER and I've only styled it one other time (pretty similar but I like it better this go 'round).  I don't have the top to this outfit anymore because it didn't fit properly (didn't cover the "girls"and tbh, the skirt is too big in the waist even though I'm bigger now) but I'm hanging on to this beautiful skirt!  It also gave me the opportunity to wear my beautiful Aquazurra look-a-like sandals from JustFab and add some pops of color!
NOW ON TO THE LINKUP!!

Welcome to the Let's Make Today FABULOUS linkup! I appreciate your visit and you're welcome to link your latest posts every Monday at 3 am EST for one week!  

LINK UP SIMPLE + EASY!
*follow BOAFB through your favorite social media outlet 
*link back to Birth of a Fashion Blogger on your post

Next week, we are going to keep it simple and show off our best accessories!  As always, keep it FABULOUS + HAVE FUN! 
Happy Monday!

email signup | google+ | GFC [sidebar] | youtube | facebook | instagram | pinterest | twitter
pinterest link up board
if you're interested in co-hosting or collaborating with me, just let me know here or email me - info@mschanda.com

MONDAY
birth of a fashion blogger || still being molly || fizz and frosting
pink sole || more pieces of me + sincerely jenna marie || style nudge
watch out for the woestmans || michelle's pa(i)ge + northwest blonde || beauty by miss l

TUESDAY

WEDNESDAY