BOAFB CLOSET COLLECTION | FEBRUARY 2016

Time for another monthly round up!  I'm pretty proud of myself for posting 3x/wk this entire month.  Let's see if we can keep the momentum going!  I had fun with these styles this month especially the black + white top and the peacock dress.  Of course, I also had fun shooting with my little mini as well.  She's growing into such a big girl!  I'm going to try and organize some family photos with hubby and the kiddos soon because our wall needs updating AND I'm going to start on Caryss and I tutus for our Mommy + Me shoots!  Thoughts of Spring is bringing out all kinds of inspiration, so this should be the start of a pretty exciting few months!

1 | 2 
the Magdalena shoe are my absolute fave right now

3

4 | 5
So here's to next month, especially since it's my daughters birthday and SPRING is starting!! YAY!  How exciting?  Happy Monday and Leap Year Day Loves! We wont have another February 29 for another 4 years!  Spend it wisely! :) 
linking up with
monday