BLACK + WHITE

Don't you guys just love one stop shopping?  I say this because today's fit comes from 3 places (not necessarily one stop, but you get the point).  This may come as a shock to most, but I actually dislike shopping in actual malls.  I do the most of my shopping for myself online.  It seems like when I'm ready to splurge on myself, which isn't often, and I go to the mall, I am ALWAYS either disappointed because I can't find anything I like or I get all crazed and can't make decisions on what to buy!  Crazy, I know.  I can do a department store, like Target all day, but the mall freaks me all the way out sometimes!


FIT DETAILS
top + leggings + chain: forever xxi | bag + shades + shoes: justfab | hat: target
lippie: colour pop zipper
It seems like I've been a total advocate for Forever XXI lately!  I swear I don't work for them, I just love their clothing!  Not only that, my husband went WILD in their store over the holiday and bought a bunch of goodies for me.  This top was one of my favorites from his pickings!  I am a HUGE fan of shirt dresses, even though this is a top.  I was also really impressed with these leggings because I have washed/dried them and they did NOT shrink up on me!  If you've been following me for a while, you know that shrinkage is my worse enemy in pants.  I'm only 5'6" but I have long legs and inseam is everything to me in pants.
We all know my obsession with JustFab, so no need in revisiting.  That's my go-to spot for most of my shoes and bags, and as of lately, a lot of my clothing too!  Had to bring out the faves list with Martin and Magdalena.  A few years ago, JF also sold sunglasses, which bring me to these fab shades (which happens to be another fave).  It got so real that my husband sat on and broke a pair, they were sold out, I cried, they came back in stock and I jumped on them FAST!  I wish I would've been smart enough to get another back up.
Happy Monday Loves! ♥ Let's pray that this week goes great for us all!!
linking up with
monday