CREATIVES UNIFORM

Welcome to the weekend everyone! We made it! I started out the week completely exhausted, but knowing that is Friday gave me a pep in my step to create this black on black fit! You can never go wrong in all black, it's the hairstylist and makeup artist uniform! You think sexy and sultry donning the darkest neutral shade and it's the perfect transition color!


This feisty little pleather skater skirt is from Lovely Wholesale.  I've been sharing a lot from them lately and people have questions about the online retailer, with the most popular two being fit/quality and shipping time.  As far as the fit and quality of their items, I always tell people to read the descriptions of the item completely!  If you're like me and despise anything too polyester-y, then you want to definitely pay close attention.  That goes for sizing as well.  They have a different size chart for each item and that works wonders!  Shipping?  It's an overseas company people, it's gonna take a couple/few weeks.
skirt: lovely wholesale | top: f21 | boots: altuzarra for target (ebay) | bracelet: f21
lips: copenhagen by nyx
We all know that I am in total love with my Altuzarra over the knee boots!  I expressed my love here and here and countless other undocumented times!  They just keep getting better with age, I swear!  I decided to pair these kick ass boots with this skirt because of the similar qualities and it worked out perfectly!  Also, this sheer top brings a little softness to the outfit!  I wanted to keep it feminine without disturbing the total fierceness of this skirt/boot combo! 
As you can see, Martin isn't going anywhere anytime soon! It's back in full effect as a staple, finishing off today's look! I promise I'll try to switch it up in the next couple weeks to show different handbags, but you guys know that this one has a special place in my heart! :)
Happy Friday loves!  Snow is a-brewing, so I hope you all have a warm, wonderful weekend! ♥
thursday
spotlight of the week - stylin' in st. louis
what i wore to work - mix + match fashion
what i wore today - twenties girl style
what I wore today - the red closet diary
friday
fab favorites - style elixir
welcome to the weekend - claire justine oxox
friday favorites - lizzie in lace
birdie shoots
saturday
saturday sharefest - the sits girls
style saturday - the fashionista momma