34 YEARS OLD

I could sit here and write a paragraph about how I can't believe I'm 34 years old but truth be told, it was expected.  Only thing is I didn't expect it so soon, lol.  I still feel like I did yesterday or even 5 years ago.  I'm just another year older.  I have a feeling it will be a great day!
 dress: lovely wholesale // shoes: lola shoetique // earrings: f21
This dress was oh so fitting for this occasion.  I rarely wear red, so I figured why not wear a bodycon in a color I don't usually frequent to celebrate the beauty of another year and these curves that are starting to come together!  I also decided to keep my accessories to a minimal with just stud earrings to let the dress do all of the talking!  
So here's to another year of life God has given me! I've already been spoiled over the past weekend by family and friends, so what more could I ask for? :)

Are you social like me? Give me a follow on your favorite social media outlet! All links are below!