BLACK + DISTRESSED DENIM - SHOP500BOUTIQUE

Last month, I did a couple posts [here + here] on some pieces from Shop500Boutique!  I am back with more to share and there is a theme if you haven't noticed with this one!  Distressed denim paired with black accessories!  MI has went through a spell of rain within this last week, so happy and cheery colors weren't in my mind with these.  Hey, April showers bring May flowers!
Let's dig in and get started!  The denim skirt received a last minute change!  I originally planned on pairing it with a pink top but, again, it was so dreary this day, I thought it wouldn't work.  Fellow bloggers out there know what I'm talking about.  Your shooting surroundings influence how you style your pieces!  I really just threw this look together so you guys will be seeing this styled different REAL soon! This skirt is too cute to not receive the correct attention! lol :)
jacket + top // forever xxi
skirt // shop500boutique
shoes // lola shoetique

Anyone who knows me know that I put comfort above everything, so when I saw the combination of jogger + jean, I jumped on it!  These jeans are super comfortable.  I was actually thinking of distressing the "patches" a little more.  We'll see, maybe a future DIY.  For now, they are perf!  I would say to order up in size because they run small!
sweater // house of rehab
jean joggers // shop500boutique
boots // justfab 

These jeans are my favorite!  Little story.  Ordered a paired similar to these from JustFab.  Ordered the wrong size (DUH Chanda!  Like you don't know what size you wear!).  Had to return and the size I needed was SOLD OUT!  Heart was crushed.  Logged on to Shop500Boutique.  There they are!  YES!!! Heart has been repaired!  End of story!  I love these so much!  The distressing on these along with the wash, it's the perfect pair!  So glad I found them!  I would recommend ordering up in these also! :)
top // fabletics
crops // shop500boutique

Very pleased with this Shop500Boutique's haul!!  Excellent customer service and super fast shipping!  If you guys are in the Chicago area, visit their location at 5847 S.State Street (60621 zip).  For those who aren't local, visit Shop500Boutique and sweeten your shopping experience, enter code "CHANDA10" at checkout to get 10% off of your order!  Happy Shopping!