fashion drops: altuzarra x target

How excited are we about the Altuzarra x Target collaboration?  Two of my favorite things, Target (which I frequent ALOT weekly) and fashion!
The funny thing is that I thought that I had to work this Sunday, September 14th, which is the same day that the collection drops,
but as it turns out, I don't! (YAY!)

So here's the scoop, almost 50 pieces, including clothing, lingerie, shoes/boots and accessories ranging from $18 to $90.
Here's what I could find online!  The 2 items that I am bolting for are the Black Orchid Print Maxi Dress ($69.99) and the Over the Knee Boots ($79.99).
If my pockets allow, I will get the Black Ankle Boots ($59.99)!



























What are you faves?  Do you plan on braving the crowds to grab some goodies?
Let me know!

xo, Chanda