★ holiday glam ★ violet, baroque & lace

Hey Guys!  Back with a weekly dose of Holiday Glam!  This week, I am embracing the color purple.  This is one of my favorite colors (for my daughter and myself).  It's girly enough without going into PINK overload.  (I still love my pink though)  




I already knew that I would be using purple as my color this week, 
so I grabbed these lovelies!  
These are Shayla from JustFab!  Arent they pretty?  
They are a simple, suede-like pump 
and the best part is the the under sole is purple also.  
It's the little touches like those that make me happy!





I had fun my eye makeup and used all sorts of purples!  I added a hint of gold in the inner eye for a little contrast.  Double stacked lashes and thick, cat-eye liner finishes it off.  I kept it subtle on my lips and cheeks with neutrals to avoid looking like a purple clown, lol!

With my hair, I am still rocking my Princess Hair Shop hair.  
I did a dry flexirod set on it and the waves came out perfect!

My outfit is a mixture of a lot of things.  The lace top is a dress that I bought over 5 years ago from Wet Seal.  (I remember because it was for my 1st wedding anniversary)  I have on a simple purple tank underneath and the skirt was on the clearance rack at Target for 6 bucks!  I think this was a MAJOR score on everything.  Jewelry from Statement Girl and bag and shoes from JustFab!

This weeks Holiday Glam is in the bag!  
How would you style this?  Would you do anything different?  
Comment below and stayed tuned next Friday for another installment!
xo

Missed last week's Holiday Glam?
Here you go! :)

Comments