★ holiday glam ★ bordeaux & gold

Happy Friday and Happy belated Thanksgiving to you all!
I am SUPER late with this weeks Holiday Glam look, 
but I am sure many of you had the same kind of week I had!
(so forgive me!)
This week, we are all about gold with a touch of burgundy (or bordeaux).  I scheduled this week to be gold with some form of a red/berry toned lip.  It was quite clear to me though, that Bordeaux from Rimmel was going to be it once I finished my eye!  
Speaking of eyes, on them is a shade called Bold Gold from the Color Tattoo eyeshadow, in which I have fallen in LOVE with!!  
I took it and smoked it out and added a dramatic cat eye (which is my daily, lol) and there we have it!

My hair?  My Princess Hair Shop hair is still going strong!  I wanted it nice and tossed so I didn't do to much to it.

Both my top and pants are from Forever 21.  
Earrings from Body Central, bracelets/shoes from JustFab, bag from ShoeDazzle and chain is from Charlotte Russe!

Let me know how you like this weeks Holiday Glam!!
See ya next week! 
xo,

-previous weeks-

Comments