"An Iron Fist of Flowers..."

As you guys can tell by my new banner, I really like how these pictures turned out.  The title?  I am wearing Iron Fist for JustFab (Ingrid) shoes and of course my lovely flowers that I got for my birthday.  I like to keep my flowers until they are COMPLETELY dead, lol.  I love how they look (call me weird).  But enjoy the pics and let me know how you like them.

(there are some racy pics through out, so make sure the kiddies are not around)




































jacket, ForeverXXI
shirt, Charlotte Russe 
skirt, thrifted; shoes, Ingrid, Justfab 
handbag, Bombshell, Justfab

Comments

  1. Great photos Chanda! Love the stockings with the shoes. Amazing look!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know this is SUPER late but Thanks!!!! ♥

      Delete
  2. Looking gorgeous lady! :)

    xo www.RavingFashionista.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Lady! (I dunno why I am just know seeing this)

      Delete
  3. FIRST GIRL... I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE the photography. I love how you edited these photos. The angles, the color, and the style are all a perfect 10.

    I LOVE the lace on lace! Those tights with that skirt (where did you get those tights?????!!!) That hangbag just POLISHES the look off. I'm loving it b/c it's a soft pink, but the studs to says, "I'm a bad girl."

    I'm just LOVING this WHOLE look. *POW*

    Is that shirt a recent purchase at Charlotte Russe? Let me know cuz I will be headed there MANANA!

    Please note... I am stealing your swagga from this one. It's still super hot on my side of the country... don't don't be surprised if i jack your style. Don't worry, i will give you credit. ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LMAO!!!!! Why am I just seeing this almost A YEAR LATER??? Thanks so much, I really appreciate it! I actually got the top like 2 years before I shot these. I wore it on my first anniversary. Thanks so much! Really means a lot coming from you girly! ♥

      Delete

Post a Comment