Color Blocking?

I don't know if its because I have a serious case of SOMETHING that wont allow me to "embrace" the world of color blocking completely or what.  I love the whole idea of having on complimentary colors (but all different) but I cannot get my self to actually WEAR IT!  I swear it took me about 3 hours to "try" and put together a color-blocked outfit, but I couldn't.  I had to match my shoes to my shirt, lol.

I really like the way this outfit came out and I hope you do to.  Don't be afraid to comment!
Share with me your likes or dislikes about this outfit in the comments below!

















Top, Forever XXI
Pants, Forever XXI
Shoes, Jordyn from JustFab
Handbag, Ballet from JustFab
Jewelry from Forever XXI, Excessetc, Chameleon Originals

Comments

  1. Very cute! LOVE the shirt!!!!!! I've posted on color blocking, too.....I'm also afraid to try it. The "brightest" I get is w/accessories. I just can't get myself to put on multiple bright colors. LOL....I did laundry Monday....I have TONS of black tees/tanks! They seem to be my "signature style"! Anyways. Great post! You look fab!
    www.shoe-girl.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. @ShoeGirlI am glad to know its not just me *WHEW* lol...I notice that I have a lot of beige or cream shirts in my closet...*heading out to shop now*...Thanks so much Heather!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am the same way with color blocking but when i see it on others, it is so cute...I will try it soon...Thats cute though Chanda

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Conecia SGThanks Conecia...I am gonna keep trying though...

    ReplyDelete
  5. I guess I wouldn't call this color blocking because everything's in the same family-color category...but it's cute though. When I think of color blocking I think of every piece being worn all different colors but complimenting each other at the same time

    ReplyDelete
  6. Jordyn's have a special place in my heart! #NYCExperience And you WORKED this outfit girl! I love EVERY BIT of how you put it together! Ballet looks fantastic with the blues! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  7. @Sweet CaramelThx Sweet Caramel...I know that Jordyn touches a "sweet" spot for you! *missing NYC*

    ReplyDelete
  8. I LOVE that shirt!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ok I can't and would never do color blocking I am scared of bright colors but yours are perfect! And yes I have to match shoes to shirt as well! Lol

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment