PHOTO DUMP / 2024

As promised, we are back with the 2024 round up!  Can I say how amazing it is that you can look at photos (most times) and remember the smell of the atmosphere when it was taken?  Crazy how to human mind retains experiences.  I will say that most of the year is a literal blur - I cannot tell a lie, but let's head on back down memory lane and (for me) revisit some canon moments.
These homemade ice cream cookie sandwiches turned out SO good!!!!
Back to a healthy cart!
I feel like over the last few years, I've been taking my tree down later and later.  There used to be a time where it was taboo for my tree to stay up past the new year.  As of lately, not so much - the date of the photo? 01/13/2024!
I really enjoyed watching Leah Remini's TV show about Scientology - so much so, I NEEDED to read her book.  And it was just was good as I thought it would be!
not sure if he's sleeping or....
So I had a "moment" and rage cut my hair - I will tell you why.  I remember around this time, I was HEAVILY medicated because literally any and everything was happening to me health wise (I have the immune system of a grape laying out in the sun).  The meds were so strong that I started losing hair.  And not slowly either.  I remember this day vividly!  I'd showered and washed my hair, and once I was out the shower, I looked at it, grabbed scissors and went to town while SOBBING!  It was gut wrenching because I had grown my hair out so much and it was utterly painful to do this!
Another not so wonderful moment - I'd climbed up to the HIGHEST I've been in weight.  I do hope to not offend anyone with this, but this was the reality I was living.  Soon after this, I found out I was borderline diabetic; afterward a lot changed (for the better).
To know me is to know I love gym/tennis/athletic shoes!  
Was pretty happy I snagged these!
hubby (left) and big bro (right) both KNOCKED!!
starting to lose some lbs
I think we can tell I love mood lighting!

Love a good mix matched set of nails
cute bookstore with this cutie pie!
Need help sleeping?  Search fan sounds on YT - it opened up a whole new way of sleeping for me and my tinnitus! (this ones not fan sounds, but I like it too) :)
The track star!  Final meet!
Listen, the way this made me smile after the college start for my son.  We thought we were gonna off this kid with how "tumultuous" of a start he had in college.  But he pulled it off - you will see that next year :)
If you can't tell, I love sky photos
LET'S GO TO FLORIDA!







My two favorite guys!
Time to go home!
Birthdays at work are fun!

The start of Senior Year!!
I finally got a big mirror for the living room!  I've been wanting one for a long time and thought I had one coming months before this, but I was unfortunately #tiktokscammed

New scents!  This has easily become a favorite...
Finished up volleyball (MVP) and basketball
Happy Halloween from Velma!
Hubby got a new truck (his baby)!
Trying on dresses to find the "one" for the Holiday party...
Pitbull was this year's performer.  We are pretty spoiled at work!
...and it won!
So, if you're into rap music, we all know this was the year Kendrick Lamar put the smack down on Drake.  It was a glorious time!


Merry Christmas!
See you guys in 2025!

























































Comments