FOCUS

Soooo, what's been up?  I am not even going to ask the question "can we believe it's been so and so amount of time since I've posted?" because we CLEARLY know what the answer to that question is!  Do I have reasons - of course I do!  Am I going to bore you with those reasons?  Nah, not this time!  Let's just act like we've all been on vacation for a while and we are just getting around to catching up!  We all know the love for photography and blogging that I have, so it shouldn't be a surprise that I cannot let this medium go. I don't care how many months or years pass since the last post, this is my safe space where writing out my thoughts gives me peace!

So, CHEERS to 2023! 


A lot has happened since we spoke last...
  • had 2 episodes of Covid (first time I won, second time I absolutely lost)
  • changed roles at my job (for mental health reasons for sure!)
  • purchased a new car (due to this young kid wrecking my other one)
  • moved to a bigger place and a different city (city not too far from the last)
  • found out I am prone to clotting and a few other health scares - so much fun getting old!
...and a bunch more that I can't think of at the moment!  For a second, I thought it was just my time to have a bad luck streak, but things always fall into place - most times when you'e not expecting them to!  Definitely a lot of that happening lately, #Godsplan!


FIT DETAILS
top + bottom: aerie || boots: kid's foot locker || watch: jord, similar || sunglasses: target || jewelry: old

The fit - this one was a Christmas gift from Ish (the hubby).  I tend to shop on the more frugal side of things when it comes to clothing.  Him, not so much!  Right now, these pieces seem to be cheaper than what he got them for, so imagine to the almost fit I had when I realized how much they'd cost!  Don't get me wrong, I really love this set - very well constructed and I know that I will get "his" money's worth.  It's just the initial justification for me!  I will spend some money on shoes and accessories, but clothing - not so much!


I have a few things up my sleeve for the blog - as you can see, there's been a name change!  I'm working on streamlining all of the platforms I frequent, so it made sense to include the blog.  You already know about the change up on YT, but it's going to now include IG and new to my world, Tik Tok.

Not only is everything going to be housed under one umbrella, I am going to include all topics across them as well!  The plan is to talk about all of the things I love - fashion, decor, lifestyle and self-love (hair will be sprinkled in here also, but not the primary focus).  There are some more housekeeping items that I need to do on the blog, so excuse the mess. There are some links that don't have the appropriate pics and some empty ones as well.  IG should be loading up soon, can't find my comments anymore and another domain change is coming!  It should be all sorted out soon!


Short and sweet this week ladies and gents!  I hope that everyone enjoyed their holiday season - it's back to the regularly scheduled program today!  Be safe, peace and love!!!  See you next time!

- C





Comments